So, I get that I have not been on this blog very much lately, and some of that has to do with the fact that everything on this blog is no longer relevant to my life. However, I don’t want to delete basically the last two years of my life, so I am just starting a new fresh tumblr. For those of you interested in continuing to read about my life in college, my new boyfriend, and of course to get your daily Disney fix, feel free to follow my new blog:
I wanted to keep the same URL so changed this one slightly.
I know a lot of you enjoy reading my posts and felt like I needed to start keeping you updated again!
Erin is no longer single, everyone.
And let me tell you.
She’s got quite the keeper.
You are the combination of every good feeling I’ve ever known.
I am temporary, I’m good enough for now.
I’m your one and only, when I’m the only one around.
Nothing is ever promised in this life, and very few things are permanent. So, for the love of god, hold on to everything you have with everything you’ve got.
- Me: You don't have to sit here with me all night. I'm going to be working on this for a while. Go to bed, I'll be up later.
- Him: But then I'll have to find someone else to fall asleep with...
- Me: HEY!
- Him: KIDDING!
- Me: Uh huh.
- Him: Anyways, it'd be a miracle to find another girl as tiny as you who still has the ability to take up over three-fourths of the bed. I don't know how you do it.
- Me: See? You totally need a replacement.
- Him: You snore sometimes too.
- Me: Oh, I bet that's cute.
- Him: (laughing) You have no idea...
You ever feel like you just physically fit with a person?
"It’s after 1:00 pm, and you need to get things done today. I ordered Japanese take out for lunch, and it will be here soon. So time to get up, sleepyhead."
Oh, sweet perfection.
- music building to compose
- film acting workshop
- soccer game
- other college shenanigans
If I ever get a text tattoo, the font will be Times New Roman.
It’s simple. And representational of my love for writing.
Like print on skin.
I don’t know.